Registration for PMO Symposium 2010 is now open! The PMOSIG is pleased to offer another exciting event, November 7-10, 2010, at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel in Dallas, Texas, USA. The PMOSIG PMO Symposium 2010 team has assembled an impressive program including:
- Over 25 engaging breakout sessions including case studies, lessons learned, and expert guidance from PMO practitioners;
- Focused content in three key tracks: strategic, managerial, and tactical aspects of the PMO;
- Collaboration opportunities, including our unique "Lessons Learned" session at the conclusion of the Symposium and two interactive panel discussions;
- Informative pre-conference workshops that allow you to make the most of your time in Dallas;
- Networking receptions and additional opportunities to meet fellow attendees, presenters, and panelists;
- An expanded vendor and service provider area to allow you to meet a variety of companies that provide services of interest to the PMO community;
- Presentation of the "PMO of the Year" Award;
- An opportunity to earn up to 20 PDUs during the event.
Last year, over 200 attendees representing over 150 companies attended the PMOSIG PMO Symposium, offering a unique opportunity for attendees to collaborate with a diverse, global community of PMO leaders. Take the opportunity to join the premiere PMO event of 2010 and be sure to check the PMO Symposium 2010 website frequently for agenda updates and additional details. Registration information can be found on the Symposium website. Don't miss it!