The Next Generation PMO is the official weblog of the PMI® (Project Management Institute) PMOSIG (Program Management Office Specific Interest Group). You are encouraged to submit your articles about PMO processes, standards, tools, software, templates, people, skills, value proposition, strategic alignment or any other relevant topic. Please review the article submission guidelines and send your submittals to the PMOSIG Communication Committee for review.
Project Managers holding a credential from PMI can now earn PDUs for articles published on The Next Generation PMO weblog. You can earn from 10 PDU (under Category 2A, Co-Author of Non-refereed Journal Article) to 15 PDU (under Category 2B, Author of Non-refereed Journal Article). Below is the information required for your PDU submittal:
- Program/Title description: Enter Article Name (15 characters max)
- Date Started: Enter posted date
- Date Finished: Enter posted date
(a notification is required from PMOSIG to submitter that the article has been posted)
- Process: Select specific category, or ">Select All"
- Knowledge Area: Select specific Knowledge Area, or ">Select All"
- Industry: ">Select All"
- Provider Name: PMOSIG
- Address: PO Box 41567
- City: Dayton
- State: Ohio
- Zip/Postal Code: 45441
- Country: USA
- Phone Number: 1-(616) 392-2292
- URL: http://blog.pmosig.org
- Email Address: email@example.com
This PDU submittal information also applies for articles posted in The PMOSIG Newsletter under Category 2A (Co-Author of Non-refereed Journal Article - 10 PDUs) or 2B (Author of Non-refereed Journal Article - 15 PDUs). For more information, please contact the PMOSIG Communication Committee.